¡Tenemos una invitación de Oceana México!
Do you want to make a difference in protecting and restoring the abundance of the oceans? Oceana Mexico is looking for a Communications Manager who will articulate Oceana Mexico’s voice and will ensure that Oceana Mexico is viewed as a primary source of information to effectively manage and rebuild Mexico’s marine resources.
Come join a dedicated team of professionals who are working to protect marine wildlife while also enhancing the capacity of the oceans to feed a growing world population. Oceana is the world’s largest ocean advocacy organization focused solely on restoring the resilience, diversity, and abundance of marine ecosystems.
• Build organic growth through key influencer outreach.
• Design and optimizes advocacy and engagement strategy and tactics that help us grow and maintain our grassroots activist base and the engagement of stakeholder.
• Manage our web presence, including developing dynamic campaign pages, petitions and identifying new ways to engage with the online community.
• Implement paid social and search engine marketing campaigns, regularly analyzing campaign data, evaluating impact and looking for ways to improve results.
• Generate online content that leads to measurable actions/responses, managing the daily execution of social media, web and email communications.
Mas información: https://oceana.org/employment/communications-manager-mexico/